Greetings in the Lord!
We understand that many are concerned about the recent outbreak of the coronavirus. We would like to let you know what we, as a church, are doing to help prevent the spreading of the virus. Let us also remember our Lord is sovereign and gracious to all. May we, the royal priesthood of God, pray for the control of the spreading of the virus, and for the people around us and the world who need the gospel.
“But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.” — 1 Peter 2:9
RHCCC Senior Pastoral Team
Special measures until February 29th:
- Worship services will remain the same. However, outreach programs and those targeting people who are more susceptible to infection are cancelled or deferred. Cancelled/deferred programs will be listed on the website and app of the church.
- The church will strengthen sanitization and cleanliness of public touch surfaces, specially handrails, door knobs and counters.
- Use online giving or deposit offering envelopes at the designated offering bags instead of passing the offering bags around during services.
- Greet each other with a nod and smile instead of handshakes.
- If you cannot be at church, join us in these online worship through livestream through our app or these links:
English: 11:00 AM
Cantonese: 8:45 AM
Mandarin: 2:00 PM
- The provision of Sunday snacks, drinks and meals in the church has been suspended until further notice.
- The Resource Centre will be closed until further notice. Please use the return box to return anything due.
- The church will closely monitor the situation and adopt appropriate measures accordingly. Please check our website or app for updates.
- ESL Class