A Tale of Two Kingdoms series
The Inside Out Kingdom
The birth of Jesus Christ signaled the advent of a new kingdom. Through his death, the slaves of the kingdom of darkness can now be rescued and transferred into the kingdom of light (Col. 1:13-14). This kingdom of light that belongs to God’s beloved Son is the inside-out kingdom. Jesus comes to live in every believer and brings about the inner transformation of the heart.
How do we experience the reality of an inside-out kingdom?
- Believe who you already are.
- You are a Saint! Col. 1:2; cf. Heb. 10:10
- You are God’s Child! Col. 1:12-14; cf. John 1:12-13
- You are God’s Friend! Col. 1:21-22; cf. John 15:14-15
- Become who you already are.
- Continue in your faith! Col. 1:23; cf. Heb. 10:14
- Continue to live in Him! Col. 2:6; cf. Col. 1:9-12
- Rooted in Christ
- Built up in Christ
- Established in Christ
- Thankful in Christ