Extra Grace Required series
Dealing with Hypocrisy
The strongest witness available for the cause of spreading the truth about Jesus Christ is changed lives. Conversely, the worst accusation that could be brought against the church and Christianity is hypocrisy – a pretentious display of piety wrapped around a sinful, self-serving personality.
1. Protect the church from Hypocrisy (Matthew 23:1-39)
- ____________________ those in danger of hypocrisy (vv. 1-12).
- ____________________ those living in hypocrisy (vv. 13-36).
- ____________________ those infected by hypocrisy (vv. 37-39).
2. Prevent the rise of Hypocrisy (Ephesians 4:17-32)
- ____________________ from Sin (v. 22b, 17-19).
- ____________________ your Mind (v. 23, 20-22a).
- ____________________ in Christ (v. 24, 25-32).