We only have limited spaces due to government guidelines. If you would like to join our in-person worship services, please revisit this page every Monday for updates and register online. Please visit Chinese webpage to register for Cantonese and Mandarin in-person worship services.
As we are learning from the pandemic, circumstances change often, therefore, we will continue evaluating the situation and keep the congregation posted.
How to Register
- Online registration will start at 7:00 AM every Monday and will remain open until one hour before the start of Sunday worship (or until maximum capacity is reached)
- Up to four members in the same household can register together when participating in the same worship time by using 1 email address. Please enter the names of all participants.
- Enter a correct email address so we can send confirmation email with your unique QR code.
- Please check you have received the confirmation email from Eventbrite and the PDF attachment with your unique QR code, the intended worship date and all participants’ names. Please follow instruction in the email to correct any discrepancies.
- To ensure the accuracy of the information for contact tracing, all registrations are not transferable. If you cannot join after registering, please follow the instruction in the email to cancel your registration.
How to Participate
- All participants from the same household should arrive at church no later than 15 minutes before the worship time to check-in, and directly enter Sanctuary 2 together through the Bayview side entrance.
- Please get ready to display your QR code for scanning:
- Show the QR code on your mobile phone (directly from the confirmation email or prepare a screen capture of the QR code in your photo gallery), or
- Print the QR code on paper
- After confirmation, please follow the instructions from the ushers to enter the sanctuary and to be seated.
- A printed bulletin will not be distributed, however an online bulletin will be available. A link will be posted at the church lobby and projected on the screen.
- Bring your own Bible and notebook.
- Please give electronically through online banking, text giving, or prepare your giving in envelope and drop it off on your way out
- Check-in ends 15 minutes after the worship service starts.
- Follow the instruction of the ushers and leave the church premises after the worship service.
Health and Safety Measure
- Regularly sanitizing before and after each service
- Keep a 2-metres distance from those who are not in your household.
- Wear a mask while in line to enter the church.
- Wear a mask within the church premises (exceptions will be made for those who are on-stage).
- Washrooms will be available in a limited capacity, please follow the instructions posted on the washroom doors.
- If you are sick or have any symptoms of COVID-19 (even if mild), have been diagnosed with COVID-19, are awaiting a COVID-19 test result, and/or think you’ve been exposed to someone who has or may have COVID-19, please stay home and join our online worship instead.
9670 Bayview Ave.
ON L4C 9X9
English Online Worship
Cantonese Online Worship
Mandarin Online Worship
Children Online Worship
10:00 AM – 10:45 AM and
11:00 AM – 11:45 AM