Sunday, Dec 10 | 1PM | S2
According to the Canada Not-for-Profit Corporations Act, our church will hold the Meeting of Members to vote on the motions to approve 2018 General and Building Fund Budget.
Members are entitled to vote at the meeting either in person or by proxy. If you are unable to be present at the meeting, please complete date, sign and print your name on the Proxy and return the same to designated collection boxes at the Church as specified below:
- December 2, 2017 (Saturday) at the RHCCC foyer, before and after Saturday Service
- December 3, 2017 (Sunday) at the RHCCC foyer, before and after each Sunday Service
- December 4 to December 9, 2017 (Monday to Saturday) at the RHCCC Information Centre, (9 a.m. to 10 p.m.)
- December 9, 2017 (Saturday) at the RHCCC foyer, before and after Saturday Service
- December 10, 2017 (Sunday) at the RHCCC foyer, before and after each Sunday Service, (8:15 a.m. to 12:55
- December 3, 2017 (Sunday) at the ACCC, BCCC & VCCC foyer, before and after each Sunday Service
All proxy forms must in any event be received by the RHCCC no later than 12:55 p.m. on December 10, 2017 to be valid. Please note that according to our By-law No. 2, Section 2.05, if a Member does not attend at three (3) consecutive meetings of Members without a reasonable explanation, the Board may suspend Membership rights and privileges of such a member. A reason for this measure is to ensure that a quorum could generally be maintained in meetings of Members and the church ministries could be effectively carried out.
The Church Membership List is posted in the Church’s foyer. Please direct any questions to: Teresa Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) at extension 221.
Q&A will be on Nov 25 (Sat) 4 p.m. and Dec 3 (Sun) at 1 p.m. in RHCCC S2.