May 13 | 1:00PM | S2
According to the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act, our church will hold the Annual General Meeting on May 13, 2018.
Members are entitled to vote at the meeting in person. If you are unable to be present at the meeting, please complete, date, sign and print your name on the
Proxy and return the same to designated collection boxes at the Church as specified below:
● May 5, 2018 (Saturday) at the Church foyer, before and after Saturday Service
● May 6, 2018 (Sunday) at the Church foyer, before and after each Sunday Service
● May 7 to May 12, 2018 (Monday to Saturday) at the Church Information Centre (9 a.m. to 10 p.m.)
● May 12, 2018 (Saturday) at the Church foyer, before and after Saturday Service
● May 13, 2018 (Sunday) at the Church foyer, before and after each Sunday Service, (8:15 a.m. to 12:55 p.m.)
● May 6, 2018 (Sunday) at the ACCC & VCCC foyer, before and after each Sunday Service
All proxy forms must in any event be received by the Church no later than 12:55 p.m. on May 13, 2018 to be valid. Please note that according to our By-law No. 2, Section 2.05, if a Member does not attend at three (3) consecutive meetings of Members without a reasonable explanation, the Board may suspend
Membership rights and privileges of such a member. A reason for this measure is to ensure that a quorum could generally be maintained in meetings of Members and the church ministries could be effectively carried out.
The Church Membership List is posted next to the Church information desk. Please direct any questions to Teresa Lee, (905) 884-3399 ext. 221.